Friday, September 4, 2009

Incest.

It is not the first, yet
it feels different.
I must stop, this nonsense
that makes sense.

Red pouring out from the wall
with flushes of white and blue
how do I see this, this
that I seem to not conceive?

In the gloomy days'
and fostering nights
when diligence was paradise
I learnt from you
like an ignorant swain
an understanding, that I now regret-
the digressions of an idle mind
wanting to infiltrate into another
wanting to percuss my senses,
creating for yourself
a sham of lost adoloscence.
You devil,you monster
I wish I could blot your presence,
inflict unto you, my quandary,
trauma and anguish that I
carelessly suffered.
You vile little brute,
that knew everything
and overpowered by deliberation
bridled upon me
to desire you with lust.
Oh you disgust me,
manipulative woman.
The worlds are waiting,
to drown you in their
hurling ash.

No comments: