Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Delirium 2

I knew you saw me,
you saw me again
and again
as if i were an angel
from nothingness
into your delusionary world.

I knew you wanted me, but
i wish you had wanted me,
wanted me like no other,
needed me like a lifeline,
from the day you saw me.

I wish you were ambushed in
my beauty like never before,
attracted to my physical
phenomenon
as much as my emotional,
for their lies in it
a depth to be exhausted.

A thirst lies in it,
unquenchable thirst that
i could keep giving you
pouring to you, keeping you
chained to me.

The world around, ridicules me
accuses me of madness!
i can only laugh at them,
their need for logic, for
understanding, for doing right
when all i see in their minds is
dirt, filled with contempt.

Who cares afterall, when, now
you are mine and i
yours?

No comments: