Monday, December 8, 2008

Final

For any blogger, feedback is very important. Whether positive or negative. thats what, atleast the general perception is. I believe so too. But sometimes it becomes a little difficult, especially when a blog is more on personal lines, personal experiences, thoughts, feelings and expressions. At most times readers may not relate to what you're trying convey and appreciation becomes a little difficult then. And the same applies to the style of writing, the structure, the vocabulary and maybe even the theme. It all is a reflection of emotions, and that cannot be justified. It doesn't have answers to why, what, how, whatever! This whole thing is pretty much contradictory. Now i have lost the strength to write. I do not find solace in words. They are orphaned. By the world and me. Cant help it if its hard hitting philosophy. Sounds real funny to me! So to all those who have asked me how, why, what............. I just want to say... NO MORE!

I hope this post was clear, precise, technically sound and all that superficial shit that accounts for a myth labelled - "good writing"

1 comment:

D said...

Dont stop.
Please.