Friday, December 25, 2009

Desert(ed) to Glory. (Journeys 2)

A mirage that is alluring
like the deception of magic;
it vanishes when I move forth
and reappears like playful spirits.
And each time I stand up
to walk after the bluff, this
apparition calls unto me
to only fade in the sands.
A weary traveller, where am I?
In this destination that eludes me.
A million nights, dusty days
bumpy rides and weariness
and this journey goes on..
In the cities I dream of men
with aplomb, riches, jewels a
ton of fanfare with life on
the fast lane. It is the
progressive sentience..
Ah but in the cities I was
blinded from the crux,
from hardships and restraints.In the
cities the dearth is forever covered.
I search for wisdom that
for centuries mankind has scorned,
shunned as if it were unclassified waste
that has now piled up and left us a pile
of questions.
This civilisation of carnal developments
fails to sway me.And I move towards
the miragethat will
at one sun set become
mine.

1 comment:

Sirish Gauni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.