Saturday, May 31, 2008

its over..........

I can't believe...
Its over.

Fifteen long years....
The same gates,
the same rooms ,
the same smell of sand.
Now seems stranger.....
maybe its over.

The smile that lit up every morning,
the bell that rang every afternoon,
the shouts that filled every wall,
the laughter that echoed through spaces,
now seems still.........
I guess its over.

I wasted it,
i was accused, troubled, complained
i was too preoccupied,
I didn't experience it,
i have lost it.
its over.

i want to go back.
live the way i want to,
feel the excitement,
find love,
run around the long stairs,
laugh my heart out,
practise late evenings,
be dropped home with care,
win popularity,
hear my name being screamed,
see my name on the blue walls,
have little kids idolise me,
carry the lingering memory of a first kiss........

I can't...
cause its over.

2 comments:

Monamie said...

truly ..school days r irreplacable..!!!

do turkeys enjoy thanksgiving? said...

peterpan was such an apt concept.i miss my childhood..