Saturday, May 1, 2010

Two Sides

The bountiful droplets
fresh, in the midst of
sun burns, altering my
balance, and the highs
follow my mind, in
innocence.

Love, they said; forever.
Love they said; the one.
Love they said; a definition.
Love, I say; I know not.
Love.... I wish.

In morality, there exists
a confined space.
In the smiles that touch
me, perhaps not.
The shifting faces I see,
in rain, in sun, in cold
and warmth: a clandestine
love growing and fading,
moving and muffling,
making this poetry.

In stifling silences,
marred by ego discords
a pure attraction grows:
minds in sync, bodies
still, untouched.

Happiness, they ask,
happiness; it makes me laugh.
The rigidity of it, the
blasphemy of it. Happiness
is but a blur, a minute long, or
just longer. Lost in the dynamics
of time.

The surging emotions for
the foreign, the dying desire
for home; the suppression
to live, the want to grow
into the parallel world.

Me, the crux of it all,
within me, the love to see,
it all in relation to me; I
dance a coy hippie; the modern world,
my place here.

3 comments:

Sirish Gauni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lupo33 said...

yo

barry said...

Nice one . =)