Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Morning Dusk

The world gone astray
Complete with denials
Anger and misgivings.
Day’s struggle and nights relent
Yet, miserly seems change.
Full of angst, I look at thee
Unable to move
To my vision alone-Ring of fire,
Rising flames that never cease
For me to cross over.

Our lands were consecrated,
but perhaps not we.
The hate has gone beyond-
overpowering love of
two lonely cowards.

The Gods all one.
Fanatics,
Powerful as Him
To only sin
In the defense of Name.
To what liberty, I rise must,
succumbing to a commune
all the universe a paradox,
Hypocritical and in contempt.
To different faiths born
we, led to,
a soul- now tattered and bruised.
Birth seems the only unfelt
guilt,
helpless.

Destitute- rendered by beliefs,
I am-
chained in holy confines.
Agony of chastity,
be undone in a kiss of euthanasia.

The shores of death seem comforting,
sands of life, numbing
hope, only in the unknown,
I am leaving, this poisoned ground.
To peace, tranquility
And above all prejudice free
Equality.

Forgive me.

No comments: